This crate offers routines for spawning new tasks and convenient builder patterns for customizing new tasks.
The two functions of interest to create a
- A wrapper around a
TaskReffor bootstrapped tasks, which are the tasks that represent the first thread of execution on each CPU when it first boots.
- A struct that offers a builder pattern to create and customize new
- Spawns a dedicated task to cleanup all bootstrap tasks by reaping them, i.e., taking their exit value.
- Initializes tasking for this CPU, including creating a runqueue for it and creating its initial task bootstrapped from the current execution context.
- Creates a builder for a new application
- Creates a builder for a new
Taskthat starts at the given entry point function
funcand will be passed the given